Tours: 9:40 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed every other Monday
* Closing days may change due to museum maintenance and transitions between exhibitions.
See the reservations calendar for details
Students: ¥1,000 (JPY)
(Children not yet in elementary school)
* All admission fees above include tax.
See Entering the Museum for more details.
The museum requires advance registration and a guided tour for the most comfortable viewing experience possible.
We ask that you make your reservation by the day before your visit.
You must be registered for the hour-long guided tour, by reservation only, for admission into the museum.
Tours begin every 20 minutes starting at 9:40 a.m., and you may enter the museum starting 10 minutes before your reservation time.
We have performed "Korean guided tour" for 3 times everyday(11:00/13:00/15:00), since 9th June 2018.
Please make a reservation following the schedule if desired.
A maximum of 15 people are allowed on each tour.
Please Contact Us if your group has more than 15 people.
It is possible to join the tour without a reservation depending on the situation of the day.
Please come to the entrance counter directly and ask us whether you are able to admit or not.
COMICO ART MUSEUM YUFUIN
2995-1 Yufuincho Kawakami, Yufu City, Oita Prefecture
Postal Code: 879-5102
No parking lot access (please use a nearby parking lot)
Approx. 15 min. walk from JR Kyushu Kyudai-Honsen Line Yufuin Station.
By taxi from the station
Tell the taxi driver to take you to “Yufuin-bashi.” You should see the museum as soon as you get off.
Enter Oita Prefectural Road Route 216 from Yufuin Interchange, and drive 7 min. towards Yufuin.
There are no bus stops near the museum. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Rules and Guidelines
We ask that you refrain from the following activities in order to maintain the appearance of the museum and to protect the works on display.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable, high-quality viewing experience for all visitors.
- Eating (including candy, gum, etc.)
- Bringing in large belongings
We ask that you use the lockers for your belongings.
Any luggage that does not fit in the lockers can be kept at the reception desk.
- Speed-walking, running inside the facilities
- Touching the works on display
- Smoking within the facility grounds
- Taking photos/videos in areas where it is not permitted
- Bringing in pets (excluding guide dogs)
- Bringing in umbrellas (please use the umbrella stand)
- Bringing in plants (fresh flowers, etc.)
- Drinking alcohol before entering the museum
We also ask that you listen to and follow the staff’s directions even for matters not explicitly stated above.