The museum requires advance registration and a guided tour.
We ask that you make your online reservation by the day before your visit.
Once your online reservation is complete, you will receive the e-Ticket (QR code and reservation number) that you will need to enter the museum.
For admission, we ask that you arrive 10 min. before your reservation time and display your e-Ticket.
Contact Us if your group has more than 15 people, as each tour is generally limited to 15 people.
We will propose a tour that suits the size of your group.
- Please keep your e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number) in a safe place, as it will be necessary to enter the museum.
- Each group receives one e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number).
- Cancellation fees are 50% of your total fee the day before your reservation, and 100% of your total fee the day of your reservation.
See Details on Cancellations for more on canceling a reservation.
- You will not be able to change the details of your reservation.
If you wish to make a change, we ask that you cancel your current reservation and make another reservation with the updated information.
- Students and children must be accompanied by a guardian 20 years or older to enter the museum.
Entering the Museum
You may enter the museum starting 10 min. before your reservation time.
Please be aware that you may not be able to enter the museum if you arrive past your reservation time.
Go to the reception desk when you arrive at the museum.
The staff at the reception desk will check your e-Ticket, and give you your admission ticket.
Once you have your admission ticket, please wait in the entrance lobby until the tour begins.
During this time, you may also put your belongings in the lockers.
- All members of a group are able to enter with the group’s e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number).
- The e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number) may only be used on the day of your reservation.
- Contact Us if you have any questions.
On the museum's website, enter the number of people in your group, the day and time you wish to visit, etc., and complete your reservation/payment.
The e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number) will be sent to you in the email confirming the reservation. Please keep it in a safe place until your visit.
On the day of your visit, make sure you have the e-Ticket (QR code or reservation number) that was sent to you in the reservation confirmation email, and go to the reception desk.
Scan the QR code with the QR code reader at the reception desk. Once your reservation is confirmed, the staff will hand you your ticket.
Please wait in the entrance lobby until the tour begins.